Friday, July 6, 2018

RonnieAdventure #0315 - Disneyland/Disney California Adventure Park/Disney Resorts, Anaheim, California


Artist Unknown
I drive by Disneyland/Disney California Adventure Park all of the time, but I have not stopped in for a visit since our grandchildren were a lot younger. Since I'm not getting any younger, and I will probably never make it there again; I was decided to do a blog about the Disney attractions using some historic pictures -- the pictures are from various visits.

I fist saw "It's A Small World" at the New York World's Fair in 1964. After the Fair closed, the exhibit was moved to Disneyland and it is still one of my favorites!










And, of course, there are the motor cars, which if I recall have been there since Disneyland opened.



Then there are the newer attractions from Star Wars, Toy Story, etc.










And the Winnie the Pooh ride and characters






When walking around the park you never know who you will see.











The evening parade is always a hit with young and old alike.




Then, of course, there are the pictures with the wrong camera settings; but I kind of like the pictures the way they came out!





The Disney hotels typically have a breakfast that includes the opportunity to meet some of the Disney characters. Ashley tends to be in more of the pictures because she lives near the park and when she was younger she liked to go to one of the Disney hotels for breakfast during special occasions. 

 























No comments:

Post a Comment