Friday, April 21, 2017

RonnieAdventure #0252 - Domsky Glass Studio, Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada


Anyone that has passed through McCarran International Airport's Terminal 3 in Las Vegas has probably admired the glass and metal art works by artists Barbara and Larry Domsky.

During a recent three-day open house, Larry demonstrated how he transforms molten glass into his beautiful works of art. 

I have watched glass blowers before, but this is the closest that I have ever been to the artist while they were working. Although it was cool outside, I definitely did not need a jacket in the studio and I realized that I would not want to be in this business during a Las Vegas summer.
















The studio also contains a gift shop and display area with some very beautiful and unusual glass works by the artists.













No comments:

Post a Comment